saving space

The number of my lithops plants increases all the time so it was only natural that they needed to move into containers more space-saving i.e. square pots. I've used up all the 5x5 ones but managed to pack up all the smaller plants compactly! :) It was really surprising how little room they take up now. After all, considering all the seeds I want to sow in the near future every inch matters.
(click to enlarge)
This is about 1/2 of my collection. The smaller half. The rest of the plants is still in round pots - they will all have to go into 7x7 containers (see bigger pots on the pic) or even larger (if you remember the 8- to 11-headed lithops bushes from Japan).
Anyway, I'm really happy with how they look in their new homes. :)
PS: No, I don't use labels for grown up plants. I label them labeling pictures I take. ;)
Thanks for your comment